4 small chicken breasts, sliced into strips
1 tablespoon Cajun spice
2 teaspoons olive oil
4 large flour tortillas
1/2 cup tzatikki dip
1 medium zuccini, grated
1 large carrot, grated
- Place chicken strips, Cajun spice and oil in a bowl, cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over a medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken strips in the pan and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until brown and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- Top each tortilla with Tzatziki dip, carrot, zuccini and grated carrot.
- Serve immediately with a green salad of your choice.